KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Implementing and monitoring SAP /Quick Book and also report generation .
- Day to day Accounts ,Book keeping , Finance , Inventory activity , Accounts payable and receivable , Purchase and sale , Import /Export . HR , general administration , dealing with Bank and government bodies .
- Evaluate monthly financial results noting business results and trends.
- Assist with preparation of the operating and capital annual budget and periodic forecast process, including preparation of customer and program level sales and profit projections, operating expenses, and EBITDA.
- Prepare monthly income statement forecast.
- Monthly analysis of operational variances (material, labour), product profitability and evaluates non-quality costs.
- Perform financial analysis and make observations and recommendations to management.
- Preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests in conformance with company policies.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of customer project financials ensuring accurate and timely revenue recognition. Provides support to Program Managers in profitability analysis of customer projects.
- Timely Filing all statutory returns.
- Internal and External audits .
- Supports operational staff with performance monitoring.
- Analyse production variances and work with Production Management to improve performance.
- Establishes standard product costs and updates them annually.
- Other responsibilities supporting the business and/or department strategy as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, major in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounts /financial planning, analysis, and reporting with progressive responsibilities, HR , General Administration, Secretarial knowledge , statutory , Tax etc
- Knowledge on Purchase , sales , account payable and receivable etc
- All statutory filing .
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills, with ability to communicate analytical details and conclusions/recommendations in a concise and easily understandable manner
- Minimum of 5 years Cost Accounting experience
- Experience with SAP/Quick book .
- Self-directed and assertive, results-oriented
- Well-developed organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to interact and collaborate effectively both cross-functionally and with all levels on management
- Office Environment
This Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and may be revised at any time by the Company.