KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Support and maintain all policies of the company including but not limited to ISO Standards, Health and Safety
To load , set the process parameters and operate Injection /Injection Blow Moulding , Printing , Assembly , vision inspection machine , quality equipment as per SOP and set Process Parameters , complete line clearance , Update BMR documents and records .
Sort out the runner /waste/Reject , Inspect ,Weigh & Pack good product in Polybag ,apply label and pack in packing box , Palletize and move to the warehouse .
Periodically inspect the product of multiple machine and report to the senior if any uncontrollable situation .
Strictly follow the GMP , SOP and work instruction and also obey to the seniors .
- Requirements, Continuous Improvement, GMP and standard work procedures
- Maintain clean workspace and 55 Standards in work area
- Complete visual inspection of product per production specification for defects
- Report identified visual defects to Supervisor or Process Technician
- Package & label product per customer specification
- Enter daily production and scrap data into SAP /QT 9
- Operate Assembly or package equipment as required per Product specifications
- Complete production and workstation documentation as required
- Maintain Lean initiatives and participate in lean projects
- Perform in-process visual inspection to identify gross defects
- Complete and fills out QC Information tickets
- Perform in-process inspections to confirm product meets customer specification
- Provide suggestions and take active role in Process Improvements to eliminate non-value-added activity
- Complete Assembly and auxiliary equipment ITPM) Total Productive Maintenance activities
- Responsible for Kanban system associate with work cell to ensure materials are properly staged
Operate Assembly or package equipment as required per product specifications and/or work instructions.
Perform mold changeovers. (T3)
Load the validated master cycle parameters into the Injection Molding machine at each startup. (T3)
Load programs into and align automated and robotic systems. (T3)
Ensure Injection Molding machines are running to standard and ensuring product quality meets specification at each startup. (T3)
Start and stop Injection Molding equipment after initial start-up. (T2)
Answer Injection Molding equipment alarms. (T2)
Troubleshoot Injection Molding and automated assembly processes. (T3)
Clean injection molds as required per work instructions. (T2)
Perform color changes and material lots as required, and complete traceability documentation. (T3)
Complete production and workstation documentation as required.
Maintain Lean initiatives and participate in lean projects.
Retrieve required documentation out of TMS to assist with quality related decisions.
Provide suggestions and take active role in Process Improvements to eliminate non-value added activity.
Complete Assembly and auxiliary equipment (TPM) Total Productive Maintenance activities.
Complete Injection Molding equipment and mold (TPM) Total Preventative Maintenance activities. (T2)
Responsible for Kanban system associate with work cell to insure materials are properly staged.
Perform Scale set-up and operation of scales.
Complete cycle checklist.
Complete LRPs, including opening and closing of lots, ensuring all paperwork is mistake free.
Utilize SAP to manage LRP labels and documents. (T2)
Perform line clearances as required.
Provide support to Production Supervisor as needed. (T3)
Perform LOTO (lock out/tag out) of any unsafe equipment.
Other duties as assigned.
- Perform Scale set-up and operation of scales
- Complete cycle checklist
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma,GED
- Able to frequently lift up to 50lbs.
- Stand and walk 90% of shift to and from machines, buildings and/or clean rooms
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, grab and climb
. Experience in Injection /Injection Blow Moulding operation and setting , Assembly machine , Printing machine , vision inspection machine , basic quality inspection , record keeping & documentation , GMP compliance , clean room handling , packing , Labelling and stacking without cross contamination and mix up of different products .
Ability to handle multiple machines and multitasking is preferred .
- Basic math skills
- PC skills /SAP /QMS software
- Works in a clean manufacturing and warehouse environment that may include moderate noise levels
12 Hour Rotating Shifts
- Days 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Nights 6:00 pm – 6:00 am
Please note that production personnel are required to work every other Friday, Saturday & Sunday
This Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of
the employee and may be revised at any time by the Company.